Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase a membership?
There are two ways to sign up for a membership and they're both super easy!
1. Come visit the gym! Whether you're planning on climbing or not, we'd love to for you to stop buy to set up a membership.
2. Sign up online! Click "Buy Membership" directly above.
In either case, you'll need the credit card or bank account you will be using to pay for your membership and we will need to see your photo ID and your student/military ID if applicable.
What type of membership is best for me?
There are a few questions you should ask yourself before signing up for a membership.
1. Am I climbing often enough for a membership to be worth it? If you're climbing more than 4 times a month, the answer is yes!
2. Should I go for the EFT monthy or a Rock Block? That also depends on how much you're wanting to climb. Again, if you plan on climbing more than 5-10 times in one month or you want to take advantage of those sweet EFT member benefits, go for the EFT!
3. Individual or family EFT, which one is right for me? Well, if you plan on bringing you significant other, kids, or brother/sister to the gym with you often, go for the family plan. However, if you're the only avid climber in your fam, it may be best to get an individual membership for you and pay for day passes for the others. You can always switch to a family membership and Rock Blocks make great gifts!
What are the EFT member benefits?
- UNLIMITED CLIMBING!!! What more could you ask for? Turns out, a lot more.
- One free guest pass a month. We love sharing our gym with newbies. So comes show your friends how cool and strong you are!
- 1 week of free equipment rentals when you start. This is great for trying out shoes and harnesses before investing in your own.
- 10% of pro-shop purchases. you will recieve 10% off almopst all equipmetn and gear, that's climbing shoes, chalk, chalkbags, etc.
- $10 belay class for yourself, and use in conjuction with your free guest pass and their belay class will be onlyu $100 too.
- 1 free yoga class. Drop in for your free yoga class with one of our certified instructors to take your climbing to the next level. Additional classes are only $5, or add unlimted yoga for $15/month.
- Ability to freeze your account. We don't know why you would want to, but we understand a lot of our members are students who go home for the summer. Pay a $8 "freeze-fee" each month to keep your memberhip active and avoid repaying a start-up fee when you "un-freeze".
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE, Member nights, potlucks, movie nights.